Sunday, October 24, 2010

I LOVE SWEDEN

Exams are finally over! yiippeeeeeeee! I've been studying my buns off for the last couple weeks, so not many fun things have happened :( I mostly hang out with Johan everyday and my roommate Annakarin. I tried cooking again and this time I DIDN'T give myself food poisoning!

Halloween is coming up here and I've finally decided on my costume: Captain Underpants! Today I got my costume (boys boxer briefs and a red cape and tank top)and I put it on when I got home and I've been wearing it for 3 hours now because I feel like this is who I AM. I accidentally answered the door with it on forgetting I was wearing it and thank god it was only Elin.

Johan's girlfriend Anna came here for a few days and I was lucky enough to get to hang out with them on Sunday! We went for lunch at Kaffe Paus (one of my favourite places to eat) and then we came out and realized we missed the bus so we walked to the next bus stop. Then we went back to my place and Anna made this really good swedish cake called KaddaKakka (i think) it's like a moist cake while Johan and I studied. the next week was unfortunately dedicated to studying!

However, Duncan arrives tomorrow and then we leave on Wedensday for Barcelona!! I get back on satuday afternoon and that's when we have the Halloween party and then Mark arrives on Wednesday and we leave for Paris and Rome! And when I get back it's time for SENSATION WHITE!!!!!

These next few weeks are going to be crazy! Today me and Annakarin had a really nice day walking around the mall and going for IKEA Swedish meatballs :) I can never leave this place <3

No comments:

Post a Comment