Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Friendly Visits

I recently started suuuper duper stressing out about school and realized that I should NOT have spent an entire week only partying, going to the gym, and watching dragons den, because I have royaly screwed myself for exams! However, now that the pressure is on I should be fine.

Last night I experienced something I've never experienced in my life..and it was amazing! I was just laying in my bed thinking about how stressed out I was and missing home quite a bit and all of a sudden (turn away those of you who don't believe in this ghost/spiritual stuff) I felt Geggs hug me. I literally felt my heart fill with this energy or something and to describe the feeling of a "full" heart is next to impossible. I could feel her around me literally hugging me. I just felt her everywhere, and I just knew it was her. I said to her outloud, "Hi Geggs, I know you're here and I can feel you. I miss you everyday and I know that you would be proud of me". I felt her for about another 30 seconds, and then I felt her leave. I felt my body become cold again and actually felt my heart empty of whatever it was that had filled it moments ago. It was as real as the fact that I'm in Sweden right now (..or am i?). That was just what I needed, though. A big, warm hug from Geggs..someone who is truly with me wherever I go, even across the world.

1 comment:

  1. A very touching short story. Made me think about Joan again. Brought a tear to my eye. Thank you, Grandpa Lenny.

    ReplyDelete