Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Isabelle's birthday

Well yesterday was Isabelle's birthday. She turned 19 (although I thought she was 19 all along) so me, Elin, Derek, Brett, and Joel went to dinner at this place called "an Italian and a Greek". It was a really quaint, warm place! It was dimly lit and nice music and I don't know what it was about the night but it just seemed like we didn't stop laughing the whole time! Most of us got pizza (which again, is never cut for you here and is super super thin) and I ate the cheese! Which I think I will never do again because I felt really sick the rest of the night. The six of us had a blasst and then Elin drives (a mini cooper) so the 6 of us all squeezed in like it was a clown car (since we all live in Raslatt) and went back to Isabelle's for cake. her mom made this craaazy good cake for us so we just talked around the table for about an hour. It was really really fun. My friends I've made here so far seem like family! It feels like I've known them my whole life--it's amazing how close you can get to people in such a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment