Monday, November 29, 2010

My first latte

Today I had yoga as I do every Monday, and I tried to leave at the perfect time so that I would catch the bus home just in time. However, of course I'm an idiot and looked at Saturday instead of the weekdays so I had 15 minutes to kill. So I walked down to Coffeehouse by George and got my very first latte! And it was delish! They also gave complimentary ginger bread cookies.

I also got a little bit of culture shock..while I was waiting for my latte I saw onoe of the workers come up to the counter, open a drawer, and pick up a snoos (chewing tobacco in a little packet) anda put it in his mouth right in front of me! That stuff is everywhere--I even saw kids with it on their desks during exams. Craazzay.

Tonight Johan gets home..he was in stockholm with anna this weekend. When he gets home I think we're going to play hide and seek in all of Raslatt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment