Monday, November 29, 2010

bits and pieces of Movember

I was really really really sick last week..I had a seriously gross throat infection and fever and pretty much laid in my bed for 6 days and watched all seasons of Californication and the Office. Not one of the best ways to spend my week.

Saturday, November 20
Club Sliver and Shannon’s birthday!! We all went to Shannons to preparty because it was her birthday and we had a blast. We played kings cup for a while and their door frame which had broken off fell down on Julie, which was pretty funny. We were worried we wouldn’t get in because the age was 23, but we all made it in just fine. It was fun because Shannon and Julie and Emily came out with us which they usually don’t! Derek got in a fight with some Persian dudes because they kept grabbing Elin’s butt—so him and Elin left pretty early in the night. Then I lost my friends, but they were getting food at Evergreeen, a restaurant by the school so we walked over to meet them and ate a retarded amount of pizza salad, which I’m obsessed with and will miss so dearly!

Sunday, November 21
I had a really cool, calm, and relaxing day today. Me and Johan basically spent the day together just chilling out. We cooked some food, ate dinner, and just hung out and screwed around pretty much. Then I was about to watch he’s just not that into you and he asked if he could watch it with me (I don’t think he knew it was a chick flick). We also went over to Joels for a bit and just chatted with him and James. It was a good day :)


Monday night Johan insisted on doing Micro together and I actually thought I was going to murder him with a knife. He and I cannot study together—I just started getting so frustrated at him. It wasn’t his fault really, he was just being inquisitive and asking questions but there is definitely a language barrier that was making us want to kill each other. And then more I got frustrated the funnier he thought it was so he just kept being a little shit! God, I’m gonna miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment