Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 5

Day 5
Tonight was hands down best night of my life! IT was funny b/ cin the morning I woke up and was talking with my roommate about the night’s events and we were all supposed to meet at the beach for some activities but I lost my phone so I couldn’t get a hold of anyone in my group so I thought ah, I’ll just go and I’m sure I’ll find htem. So I went and on the bus I saw one of the fadders so I thought I’ll just follow him..but it turns out he wasn’t going to the beach so I asked him and he sent me =in the way to the beach and I was tihking to myself crap, I’m never gonna find my group there will be so many people but on my way I found 2 ppl in my group1 so they called the rest and we met up! And then it started raining so we all just went hom but then we met again for the pool party and my roommate she came with me. It was BY FAR the MOST AMAZING night of my entire life!!! We wne tfor a pre party at Maz’s house (one of the fadders) and hten went to this place where it was a HUGE indoor pool and everyone was in the spectator stands and ther was about a thousand people all chanting and singing waiting to go iN! and FINNALLY they let us in and everyone just jumped in1
The re was an indoor pool and an outdoor pool so we all went outside at first to get drinks and then next to the beer tent there was an outdoor foam party. It was unreal there was so much foam and at one point I oopened my eyes and all I could see was white everywhere It was kind of scary. And they had jumping castles and huge water slides and sumo suits and huuuuuge sockem bopper things outside and then inside was a HUUUGE dance floor but It was in the water! So it went up about to your waist and everyone danced in the water and we all got a free hamburger! And everyone was just splashing and jukping and dancing and singing like 500 inside and 500 oustide! It was just soo incredible and amazing and “lagom” (just perfect).

The Swedes are telling me that they are very impressed with my Swedish and how fast I’m picking it up  I cant even describe how much fun I had tonight! It is just such a different kind of fun than in NA b/c it’s just like no one cares about anything and everyone just wants to have fun1!! Back home I have so many duties and responsibilities but here my own responsibility is to have the time of my life and I am doing just that!! We have a solid group of firneds that include Swedes, Canadians, swiss, belgiams, it’s just such a perfect group!! I will never forget this night!

No comments:

Post a Comment